Journal of the European Higher Education Area
This journal aims to provide higher education leaders, faculty, decision makers and students with a user-friendly tool to support their work of translating the major reforms of the Bologna Process into meaningful institutional strategies and practices. The journal continues and further develops the efforts of the EUA Bologna Handbook to bridge higher education policy and practice while strengthening the focus on learning and teaching. It is published four times a year, includes 5–6 articles per edition and is available both in print and online.
The journal includes
- current trends, developments and new approaches to educating at the university level
- how issues like access, lifelong learning and student services are dealt with in different contexts within Europe
- what university leaders think about governance, management and funding
- what are the best institutional structures to support innovative learning and teaching
- how quality assurance can enhance the search for talent, reputation and the student‘s experience
- what internationalisation means for the European Higher Education Area
The JEHEA editors would like to remind readers that the journal welcomes proposals for contributions on issues relevant to understanding, implementing and shaping the European Higher Education Area. All contributions will be reviewed by the editorial team. Please note that the journal will be supplemented with contents of the Internationalisation of Higher Education Handbook, starting with issue 3/2018. If you want to learn more about the scope of the relaunched journal, please visit the publication's new website.
The complementary website is supposed to
inform you about the contents, authors and editors of the journal. Moreover, it will provide you, as a subscriber, with free access to an electronic version of all of the articles published in the journal.
The editors and authors
are leading practitioners and experts from the respective fields. For a complete list and more information, please click on the "Editors"/“Authors” button.
Are you interested in ordering the journal?
If so, please click on the “Prices & Ordering” button to find the ordering details.
Are you interested in submitting a paper?